We believe nothing you will do in work today is more important than going home safely to your family
• We ensure that standards of Safety, Health and Welfare will be maintained at the highest level.
• That safety on site is the main priority without compromising site efficiency.
• It is a Legal Requirement that all employees co-operate with the Company to prevent injury to themselves and others. This ensures the highest standards of Health and Safety procedure.
• Should any employees be found to have been purposely negligent in the matter of Health and Safety, or have contributed to an accident through negligent behaviour, then that person will be subject to disciplinary action which may result in dismissal.
• A safety committee will be established at our site to allow full consideration takes place between Employees and Management. This will ensure that they all achieve the maximum advantage of Health and Safety Standards.
All employees throughout the company shall receive Health and Safety Training relevant to their department. This will ensure all personal are aware of the hazards within their working environment.
Environmental Policy Statement:
ALS Civil Engineers recognises the need to operate the business in a manner which reflects good environmental management. The Companies are aware of the environmental impacts of its operations and will balance its business with the need to protect the local and global environment.
Our Environmental Policy shall earn the confidence of employees, shareholders, customers and the general public by demonstrating our commitment to comply with all relevant environmental legislation and minimise pollution, resource use and waste where feasible, through the continual improvement of performance in all areas of the company.
The Company have demonstrated a commitment to identify all actives that have potential to cause an environmental impact, as well as providing adequate resources to help minimise or prevent any negative impact.
To achieve this commitment we will:
• Identify all environmental impacts that the Company contributes to and establish environmental management procedures that can be incorporated into all business decisions, in a cost-effective manner.
• Regularly measure and evaluate our environmental performance, and improve where necessary.
• Delegate the responsibility for environmental matters to the appropriate levels in the Company.
• Consistently increase the awareness and provide necessary training to all our employees and customers to ensure environmentally responsible concepts are integrated into their normal working practices.
• Demonstrate control of all our operations and ensure that all are performed with dur consideration of the environment.
• Identify and mitigate against potential accidents that could result in an environmental impact, so that if an accident did occur the consequences would be minimised.
• Use products that have a negligible environmental impact, where appropriate options exist.
• Minimise the storage and use of all articles and substance, where appropriate.
• Reduce the consumption of resources (energy, materials, packaging), where feasible.
Minimise waste through a commitment to reuse, recover or recycle, where feasible.
It is our duty to ensure that good environmental management is practised in all contracts and projects that we are involved in, and we will seek to influence customers to demonstrate a positive environmental commitment.
The Company will communicate the Environmental Policy to all ALS Civil Engineers Ltd Employees, and it will freely available to customers, shareholders and the public.